Help and Information
General Contact Info
- Head of Access Services:
- Interlibrary Loan Info:
- Course Reserve Info:
Six Group Study Rooms Available
Six group study rooms are now available for student use. With a WSU email address, students can make reservations for up to 2 hours per day.
Study Room Use Guidelines:
- Individuals must yield to groups of 2 or more people.
- Please keep the furniture as is inside the study rooms.
- Windows, walls, ceiling, and doors must be kept clear of papers or posters.
- Please close the door to avoid disturbing others. The rooms are not soundproof.
- You are responsible for your valuables.
- Study rooms are monitored by library and secutiry personnel.
- Abuse or vandalism of rooms will result in loss of use privileges.