Request Class Instruction
|The form linked above may also be used to request instruction
for Education classes and classes associated with the
Teacher Education Program.
- Faculty are expected to attend the session(s) with their class(es)
- Schedule sessions as soon as possible. At least two weeks advance notice is required to assure available times and to allow the Librarians time for class-specific preparation
- Schedule one or more sessions. Follow-up sessions are encouraged, provided enough time is allowed for preparation of materials.
- The Library Computer Lab is only used for classes in conjunction with an information instruction session. Faculty may not hold a class in the Library Computer Lab without a librarian present. Use of the Library Computer Lab outside of the information instruction schedule is reserved for open computer lab use by all students.
- Classes may be scheduled to review primary source materials from the University Archives... more information